Wedding Day Make-up Kit
While make-up artists do most people’s faces for the big day, the bride will be left to do touch-ups after the ceremony, before the photos and before the reception.
Here is a list of touch-up make-up to pack for the big day, according to Polka Dot Bride.
- Lipstick – Buy a shade similar to the one the make-up artist will use, plus a small lip brush for application.
- Nail polish – Just in case a chip appears, a bottle of matching nail polish can fix it quickly.
- Powder brush – A travel brush – with a retractable brush – means the rest of the make-up bag won’t be covered in powder as well.
- Make-up Remover – In case a few tears slip out, bring some make-up remover to avoid panda eyes.
- Blotting paper – This is great for removing shiny and oily spots as the day progresses.
- Blush – Make-up may fade a little, but re-inject colour with a twist-up blush stick.
- Mirror – Needed for lippy reapplications, and most of the above touch-ups.
- Pressed powder touches up foundation while combating shine.
- Concealer pencil – These can blot out dark patches under eyes or emerging spots.
- Eyeliner pen – Eyeliner can fade first, but having some liquid eyeliner handy solves this before it can become a problem.