Are you are a bride in need for some shoe style inspiration? Well we have got a few tips and style ideas which could help choosing your heels more wisely.
- Choose heels that are mid length (2 inches high) – it makes walking around locations much more comfier
- Bring a cute pair of flats. For example, the Melissa flats with heart bow ties are a fabulous choice. Steer away from flip flops, the reason being is that sometimes when we want to capture some natural walking shots. Though it happens rarely, we just don’t want you to look back and cringe at the fact that you had worn your slippers instead of your heels
- Slide in some heel slip ons to protect your feet from rubbing
- Wear your new heels in at least three months ahead so you are confident walking in them
- Fact: Though high heels make you look taller, it actually makes your legs look slimmer and gives you a lovely S-Shape when you are having your full body portraits taken
The Traditional White Heels
Writing a message on the bottom of your high heels
Getting Ready Shoe Shots
The prettiest getting ready shoe shots are when the bride seats by the edge of the chair or bed by the window light, and putting on their heels with their engagement ring finger showing…
Pop of Colour
Why don’t you try colour?
Red, black, blue and glitter has been the most popular colour amongst brides. How about wearing sneakers on your weddding day?
Well that’s sore feet sorted for the entire day 🙂
All images created by Finessence Photography