Stress Free Wedding, Here You Come!
Your wedding day will be one of the most important days in your life. You want to avoid stress at all costs.
Here are some tips for easing the stress so you can enjoy your wedding as you should:
- Don’t forget to eat – So many brides forget to eat but it’s really important you do, especially if you are enjoying a glass of bubbly! Not eating can make you feel giddy and make you look pale in your wedding photos, which you don’t want.
- Be the first to get ready – Make sure that you get your hair and makeup done before your bridesmaids. This will ensure you have plenty of time for preparation photos without having the pressure of having to rush.
- Create a wedding day timetable – Approximate how long your makeup and hair will take and how much time the photographer will need to capture each part of your day.
- Have an emergency kit on hand that includes things like aspirin, lip gloss, cotton and thread, and anything else you can think of that you may need in an emergency on the day.
- Have two pairs of wedding shoes – Have one hot pair for the photos, and a more comfortable pair you can slip into after. Something that won’t leave you with blisters during all the dancing.
- Enjoy the day as it comes – Things happen, that’s life. Just don’t sweat the small stuff and simply enjoy every moment.