Glowing Bridal Skin Guide
We all know the old adage that you are what you eat. And it’s certainly true that what you put into your body shows on the outside, particularly with your skin.
If you want glowing skin for your much-anticipated wedding day, follow these tips from Health Me Up.
1. Drink plenty of water in the weeks leading up to your wedding, and start the big day with a glass of lukewarm water containing a squeeze of lemon.
2. Have plenty of healthy snacks nearby like fruit and home-made vegetable soups.
3. This one’s obvious but we’ve got to say it – steer clear of all junk foods and pastries, ice cream and cakes.
4. Start the day well by having a hearty breakfast. Ensure you have a decent serving of protein each morning.
5. Avoid alcohol and smoking.
6. Eat plenty of foods that are high in omega fatty acids, as these are great for your skin and hair.
7. Green tea is also wonderful for you and for your skin, so try to incorporate a few cups a day into your diet.